- Oliver repeatedly trying with all his might to throw a lego tire that was stuck on his finger
- Our little fierce kitty trying to climb our big tree, and sliding back down with claws outstretched
- Oliver's overly excited(with a tint of crazy) expression watching me pitch a whiffle ball to joey
- Joey's eruption of laughter as he darted back and forth in the back yard, long red ribbon trailing behind him while same fierce kitty chases
- Oliver's serious face with eyes squeezed shut as he pretends to sleep on command
- Me wearing my meant for home wear only fuzzy pink socks under my flip-flops going in to pick up joey from camp. I get a pass on this one, i wasn't feeling too hot, and i meant to take them off before going in, i forgot! Didn't realize it til we were driving away.
- The flash of Oliver's bare bottom as he bolts with lightening speed down the hallway, having just escaped from the bath. Yes i left him in there alone for 30 seconds, yes i know babies can drown in two inches of water.
Two things i've noticed. I laugh whenever they laugh. And i laugh more often when my husband is home. :-)