Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tidbits






Blogging like i used to is not going to be realistic at this point in life.  I will have to be satisfied with adding what i can when i can.

Oliver update:
my high maintenance (aren't they all) so adorable i want to eat him baby.  Really though, he's pretty content most of the time, but that's easy to be when you are either sleeping, being held, or have a boob in your face.  I love him like crazy and so do his brothers.  Hours of sleep at night vary.  Last night he slept for 5 straight hours but the other night he was up every 2.  Yes, i am his slave for now, but that's the way it's supposed to be.  I realized last night that my evening showers are the only time that i get to be completely alone.  Someday though this house will be empty, quiet, less demanding.  And i will miss the noise, the mess, and all the neediness that needs attention NOW.  So i will cherish the ache in my upper spine that goes along with carrying and breastfeeding a baby countless times a day, laugh at the simultaneous chorus of whines and cries(easier said than done), and know in my heart as i kiss the perfect little fingers that lay next to me in bed at night that these are the best days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment